This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Arizona Public Service Company, or more popularly known as APS, is the largest and longest-serving electric company in the states of Arizona. APS currently serves more than 1.1 million customers, both residential and commercial, in 11 counties around Arizona, with an estimated 750,00 new customers expected by 2030. Aside from its continued expansion, it also has ongoing projects for renewable and sustainable energy sources. Through the APS Login online, customers of APS can have access to their account on the Web. Users of the APS Login page can access their customer information, financial summary, transactions, and other options offered electronically by APS. While this is indeed a convenience, the problem often cited by users of the APS Login is the procedure itself. The homepage can be confusing, the pages can be a challenge to navigate, and the instructions are not very clear. Now, if you need to quickly get to your APS Login account, what should you do? We can help you with this situation. On this page, we have posted a video that will teach you how to conveniently access your APS Login area, and the text instructions are provided as well. A guide for resetting your password can also be found on this page, along with a list of contact details for APS customer support. Make your online APS account more accessible and convenient to use with the resources we have provided on this page.
Easy steps to access your APS Login page:
1. On your Web browser, enter this URL for the APS homepage: https://www.aps.com/en/residential/Pages/home.aspx.
2. Once you are on the homepage, you will see the log in area on the upper right hand side of the page. Enter your Username and your Password in the corresponding boxes.
3. After you have entered the required information, click the 'Login' button.
4. You will be redirected to your APS Login account. Follow the next onscreen instructions.
Quick steps to reset your APS Login password:
1. On the APS homepage (https://www.aps.com/en/residential/Pages/home.aspx), click on the 'Login' button without entering any of your login credentials.
2. You will be redirected to the login page. On the right side of the page, look for the option that says 'Did you forget your password? Recover it here'. Click on the link.
3. You will be redirected to the password reset page. You will have the option to recover your password by providing your Username, Account Number, or another ID type. Select the option you prefer.
4. Next, enter the required information. Click 'Submit' when you're done.
5. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your password reset.
Ways to get in touch with APS customer support:
Phoenix Metro Area - 602-371-7171
Other Areas - 800-253-9405
Online Contact Form
We make it a point to provide the most accurate and the most recent information available regarding the APS Login process. Do make sure that you add our page to your bookmarks for easy future reference. Also, remember to regularly visit our page so you are aware of any changes, additions, or enhancements to the APS login page which you will need to be aware of.